- Darwin's Doubt: A Synopsis
- Darwin's Doubt: The Genes Tell the Story?
- The Cambrian Conundrum: Stephen Meyer Says (Lack of) Fossils Trumps Genes
- Stephen Meyer Says Molecular Evidence Must Be Wrong Because Scientists Disagree About the Exact Dates
- Stephen Meyer Says Molecular Data Must Be Wrong Because Different Genes Evolve at Different Rates
- Stephen Meyer Says That Constant Mutation Rates Are a "Questionable Assumption"
- Stephen Meyer Says that "Homology" Is a Problem in Molecular Evolution
I can only assume that they have no rebuttal. I know they read my blog and they should have been on the look-out for my critique in September 2013 because David Klinghoffer specifically challenged me to review Darwin's Doubt.1 [On Darwin's Doubt, Still Waiting to Hear from Big Shots in the Darwin Brigade]. Here's what he said on September 4, 2013 just before I put up those posts.