More Recent Comments

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Rank Number One on Google

 
David Ng at The World's Fair has invented a new blogging meme [The World's Fair exceptional "I rank number one on google" meme!!]. The rules are:
I'd like to suggest a meme, where the premise is that you will attempt to find 5 statements, which if you were to type into google (preferably google.com, but we'll take the other country specific ones if need be), you'll find that you are returned with your blog as the number one hit.
Here are my 5 statements ....
  • Larry Moran
  • Sandwalk
  • Three Domain Hypothesis
  • adaptationist-pluralist
  • is there a genetic component to intelligence


[Hat Tip: PZ Myers at Pharyngula (#1 on Google!)]

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Annoyingly (for me) you're also number one if you type my name in!

Larry Moran said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Arguably, none of those are statements (as the last is phrased as a question).

You'll be glad to know you are also top for the statement "I am not one of those people who jump all over a fellow blogger" - and second even minus the inverted commas!

Heathen Mike said...

It makes it easier if you make up works or coin a phrase. I happened to be making a point about "atheist" being a meaningless word and made up "ahexabuffavertovenesian aerialist". Obviously that gets me right away on google!

Anonymous said...

This was a fun game to play, I only had two keywords for number one. It was fruitful in that I found a restaurant near where I live that is named "Tangled Up in Blue." Some guy name Dylan comes up ranked first on that key phrase.

I did come up number one on tuibguy, and on lolcnidarians.

I decided to write about the restaurant rather than my lack of notoriety.